EcoReps is a program for students that would like to blend their interests in sustainability with a desire to develop some valuable leadership skills—all while living in a residence hall community.
This group of first- and second-year students embarks on a year-long journey to learn about sustainability and green living through experience-based classes, field trips and training sessions. EcoReps then share this new-found knowledge with their residence hall communities through active programming and dialogue that builds community and provides invaluable professional experience for the EcoReps themselves.
* If you have difficulty with the web application, you may print, fill out, scan and email the PDF application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications due July 15, 2018
Helping students become leaders within their academic class through specialized training, programming, experimental learning opportunities and service work.
- Available for first- and second-year residence hall students only
- Must be available every Tuesday from 6:00-7:00 pm
- Requires early move in for overnight retreat, and recycling ambassador training
- Requires commitment of a full year
- Attend fall training in August (dates to be announced)
- Attend spring training in January (dates to be announced)
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 pm
- Attend at least two hall council meetings per semester
Events & Programming
- Plan and attend two/three events per semester with fellow EcoReps (funding is provided)
- Training and support provided to make this process easy and fun
- Maintain eco-bulletin board for your building
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at EcoReps@colorado.edu.