We recommend that students wait to view their rooms with the furniture we provide before requesting a loft. Our standard bed height meets most students needs for storage and space. You can also view our pictures and video below for more details.
- Loft beds are not suitable for everyone. Please review the video below before you decide to order a loft
- Our standard beds provide two feet, 11 inches underneath the bed, which accommodates the dressers provided (see below)
- Lofted beds provide four feet, 11 inches of space underneath the bed
- There is a $115 non-refundable fee added to your Bursar's account and is subject to all payment deadlines (fee subject to change for academic year 2019-20)
- We cannot accommodate lofted beds in Williams Village East, Willard Hall, Reed or Kittredge West
- Please know that if you loft a bed in the room originally assigned to you, the loft is not transferable to a new room - should you choose to move after you arrive to campus
Requesting a Loft
- After you have received your room assignment, visit the MyCULiving housing portal
- Click on Request a Bed Loft in the black menu bar. If you don't see this option, you may be in a room or bed space that is not eligible for lofting
- Read and sign the agreement
- A $115 non-refundable fee will be added to your Bursar account. Please remember that this fee will apply even if you determine you no longer want to rent the loft
- If you request your loft before move-in, it will be assembled and available in your room when you arrive. If you request a loft after move-in, Housing Facilities Services will contact you to schedule a set-up
- Please note that loft requests will not be accepted after September 30. The application will reopen for spring semester on January 7
- Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.