Congratulations, Buffs – you’re almost done! Before you start exams, final projects and papers, please make sure you know what to do before you move out of the residence halls—there are some important details to know!
Please remember that students must move out within 24 hours of their last final, and that commencement will occur on May 10, the last day of move-out. Any students moving out on May 10 must move out during their scheduled move-out time. Parking will not be available on central campus between 8:00 am and 1:00 pm due to graduation.
Attend the move-out floor meeting (super important tips and info!)
Set up a room check-out appointment with your RA (they will tell you how to sign up)
- The check-out takes about 15 minutes
- Make sure your room is ready by following the room cleaning checklist
- Each resident does a room check-out, even if you have roommates
Returns your mail key to The UPS Store location serving your residence hall
- Only return your key to The UPS Store (e.g. not the front desk or your RA)
- If you forget to return it…
- Mail it to us so we receive it by May 18, 2018
- Use a bubble mailer (paper rips and keys fall out)
- Include a note with your name, mailbox number and hall
- Send to:
The UPS Store
Attn: Key Return
2480 Kittredge Loop Dr.
Boulder, CO 80310
- If we don’t receive your key by May 18, 2018, you will be charged for a lock change (a $45 fee)
- Stay up-to-date on The UPS Store hours
- Student's USPS mail will automatically be forwarded to their permanent address for 90 days (after that it will be returned to sender)
- If you would like mail forwarded to an address different from your permanent address, please visit The UPS Store or send them an email with your full name and new address (in the subject line write Change of Address)
- Only United States Postal Service mail is forwarded
- UPS, FedEx, OnTrac, DHL, etc. will be returned unless you make other arrangements with them
Additional move-out information.