Current students interested in applying for the 2019-20 residence hall housing will need to submit an application during the priority submission timeframe outlined below. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 303-492-6673.
- Current students interested in applying for residence hall housing will need to submit an application during the priority submission timeframe of January 11-31, 2019.
- The application will allow students to select hall preferences and request specific room numbers and/or roommates.
- A random selection process will determine who will be offered a housing assignment; the student will receive an email indicating they have three days to submit a completed housing contract; if not complete, the offer is given to the next person on the list.
- If a student misses the deadline to apply by the priority application deadline or sign the contract when they receive an assignment, they can email Occupancy Management at firstname.lastname@example.org to join a waitlist for a possible future assignment.
- Any student who did not receive a housing assignment will be placed on a waitlist and offered space that becomes available.
- Students may request housing until May 15, however, they will automatically be placed on a waitlist if returning student space isn't available.
- Location and room type options will likely be limited to those that apply after January 31.
- Students who did not receive residence hall housing should seek alternative housing with Bear Creek Apartments or Off-Campus Housing and Neighborhood Relations.
What's new for 2019
We will be offering gender-inclusive housing in two communities on campus:
- All bathrooms in this community are gender-inclusive
- The new Game ON! community. Students will be able to play solo, in large groups or participate in tournaments during the year
- A gender-inclusive community providing a supportive, social and communal space for all gender identities and LGBTQIA allies
- A traditional academic community
- All students living in the residence halls must purchase a meal plan unless approved otherwise via the Disability Accommodations process.
- Returning students have the following meal plan options:
- 19, 15 or 10/week meal plans
- Students assigned to apartments have additional options:
- 120, 80 or 50/semester meal plans
||Priority submission timeframe for students to submit an application through myCULiving*
||Housing assignments communicated to students whose applications were randomly selected for assignment—all other applications assigned to waitlist in random order
||Completed housing contracts submitted for students who received assignments
|Feb 16-Aug 1
||Assigned spaces without completed housing contracts or cancellations offered to students on waitlist
||Last day to accept applications from students—assignments offered only to those on the waitlist
*If applying for RAP housing, contact the RAP about possible additional processes and eligibility.
No deposit required if you secure a room via this process—your current deposit will be used for your 2019-20 contract.
Room Types and Rates
Room and board rates for the 2018-19 academic year (prices are per student, per semester)
|Roommate(s) and community bath
|Roommate(s) and attached bath
|Individual space and community bath
|Individual space and attached bath
|Roommate(s) and apartment
2019-20 rates will be available in July 2019, please expect a 3-5% increase
Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations is the only university-affiliated resource for finding off-campus housing. They also offer free housing-related legal advice, tips on community living, a roommate finding program and more!