IMPORTANT NOTICE: All first-year residence hall housing applications that are received after noon (MST) on July 9, 2018, will be placed on a housing waitlist.
If you have questions at any time, please contact Student Housing at 303-492-6673.
Residence Hall Application Checklist
- Confirm your intent to enroll with Admissions
- Activate your Identikey and password (this process is done through the Office of Information Technology and it may take several days before your information can be used to sign in to MyCULiving)
- Review the freshman live-on requirement
- Review the guardian consent form (if under 18 at time of application)
- Review the application timeline
- Housing assignments are made on a first-come, first-assigned basis based on the date/time of the completed application (when the deposit is completed)
- We do not guarantee assignment to any particular program/building, type of accommodation or with a specific roommate
- The housing application includes a $300 non-refundable security deposit