New students that have not applied for housing as of June 21, 2017, must review their current options due to limited availability.
Notice to Transfer Students:
As of March 8, 2017, at 8:00 am MST we will no longer accept residence hall housing applications for transfer students. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-492-6673 with any questions.
Both Bear Creek Apartments and Graduate & Family Housing continue to accept applications.
You must review the residence hall application checklist before beginning the application process. If you have questions at any time, please contact Student Housing at 303-492-6673.
Residence Hall Application Checklist
- Confirm your intent to enroll with Admissions
- Activate your Identikey and password (this process is done through the Office of Information Technology and may take several days)
- Review the live-on requirement
- Review the under 18 parent consent (if applicable)
- Housing assignments are made on a first-come, first-assigned basis based on the date/time of the completed application (when the deposit is completed)
- We do not guarantee assignment to any particular program/building, type of accommodation or with a specific roommate
- The housing application includes a $300 non-refundable security deposit (refundable if contract is canceled by May 31, 2017)