Resources & Services


Academic Success(leaves current site)

Tutoring support through the Academic Success and Achievement Program is available to all freshmen (on or off campus) and residents of Bear Creek Apartments free of charge. They offer both small group and walk-in tutoring.

Buff OneCard(leaves current site)

Your Buff OneCard is your campus identification, plus it may also give you access to your residence hall and room, hold your meal plan, allow you into the Rec Center and more! If you need help with a lost card or just general information, visit the Buff OneCard website.

Children's Center(leaves current site)

CU Children's Center provides high quality childcare for children of families affiliated with the university. This NAEYC accredited facility embraces a philosophy of play-based learning, creating a strong foundation for life-long learning.

Fix It!(leaves current site)

Fix It is the on-campus work order system you can use for help with maintenance needs. Things like a broken chair, leaky faucet or non-functioning micro-fridge can be easily taken care of through Fix It. There are also directions on who to contact in case of a maintenance emergency (broken pipe, door that won't lock, broken window, etc.).

Disability Housing Accommodations(leaves current site)

CU Boulder provides reasonable housing and dining accommodations to residents with disabilities (students, employees and family members of employees). Details can be found in Disability Accommodations for residence hall students and on the Application Process page for Graduate & Family Housing students.


UPS provides a premium service called Home2Home for residence hall students needing to ship their belongings to campus in the fall, where your boxes are waiting in your new res hall room when you arrive.


The UPS Store is the preferred CU Boulder provider for summer storage, offering a super-convenient and simple program! Pricing and additional info available on the UPS website.

Student of Concern(leaves current site)

If you believe a student is in need of additional support or assistance, visit the Student Support & Case Management website to submit a request for outreach by one of their staff members.

Technology Services(leaves current site)

The Office of Information Technology is your go-to for all technology support. They have a ton of resources available on the OIT website plus a help line you can call at 303-492-4357.