Are you a #BoulderBound freshman looking for a fun way to kick-start your college experience? How about joining Stampede Camp!
Stampede participants will:
- Move in three days early (for free)
- Connect with upper-division mentors
- Learn about clubs and organizations at CU
- Participate in service activities and leadership sessions
- Help with Fall Welcome/move-in
- Make new friends
Stampede Camp provides new students with the opportunity to get a head start on their freshman year in a stress-free, welcoming environment.
August 16-18, 2019
For more information or to sign up, visit the Stampede website.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.